Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive
And the world is turning inside out Yeah!
And floating around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now
Don't stop me
'Cause I'm having a good time having a good time

I'm burning through the sky, two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball, don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time just give me a call

Don't stop me now ('cause I'm havin' a good time)
Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin' a good time)
I don't want to stop at all

-

Essa música foi escolhida na BBC como a melhor música pra se ouvir dirigindo :)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog