Van Morrison - Days Like This


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



When it is not always raining - there will be days like this
When there's no one complaining - there will be days like this
When everything falls into place, like the flick of a switch
Well, my mama told me, there will be days like this

When you don't need to worry - there will be days like this
When no one's in a hurry - there will be days like this
When all the parts of the puzzle start to look like they fit
Then I must remember there will be days like this

When you do not need an answer there will be days like this
When you do not meet a chancer there will be days like this
When you do not get betrayed by that old Judas kiss
I just have to remember there will be days like this

When everyone is up front & they are not playing tricks
When you do not have no freeloaders out to get their kicks
When it's nobody's business the way that you want to live
Oh, my mama told me, there will be days like this

When no one steps on my dreams - there will be days like this
When people understand what I mean - there will be days like this
When you ring out the changes of how everything is
Well, my mama told me, there will be days like this

Oh my mama told me there will be days like this

:-)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog