Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save my Soul?



A: I need space. I need the time to just figure out who I am. You know… and it’s not you. It’s totally not you… It’s me and the timing of it. I’m trying to find out who I am. And I can’t really do that If I'm still trying to figure out who you are at the same time.

B: (to waitress) Can I get an extra plate, please?

A: I feel like we gave it a really good go, you know…But it’s time for us to just move on.

B: For you.

A: You do realize I’m breaking up with you, right?

B: That’s the strange thing. It’s actually yours now. I don’t know why it works this way, but I'm never going to be able to get over you and so, from now on, every girl I meet will be meticulously compared to you and, unfortunately, none of them will be able to measure up to the false memory of what you and I once "had".

A: Well maybe I can just keep it for a little while and use it for small things like when I’ve had a really shitty day or I need someone to talk to or if I need someone to move something really heavy... And then eventually I’ll give it back to you when we both find someone new.

B: Unfortunately it wont work that way.

A: Why not?

B: Well now that you have my heart, I'm pretty much an empty cavity inside. For lack of a better term: heartless. I will now treat each woman with a passive aggressive contensiousness that will ruin relationship after relationship for many years to come.

A: I really treasure you friendship so much… hello… are you even listening to me?

B: No.

Comentários

ZG disse…
Fantástico.
Você é a maior caça-tesouros que eu conheço.

"Abre a janela agora, deixa que o sol te veja. É só lembrar que o amor é tão maior, que estamos sós no céu. Abre as cortinas pra mim que eu não me escondo de ninguém. O amor já desvendou nosso lugar e agora está de bem.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog